[launchd-dev] launchd and watchpath

Don Montalvo donmontalvo at mac.com
Fri Jul 18 11:38:36 PDT 2008

I'm finally getting around to this. Quick question (I know, I can
begin a thread on another list...let me know if I should). What's the
command to apply an ACL that forces all incoming files/folders to take
on 777 permissions? I only want to change permissions, not ownership.

Here's the folder:

	/Users/Shared/WORK

The folder itself needs to be locked down so nobody can delete. Not
sure if that's something that needs to be applied separately?

Thanks,
Don