[launchd-dev] launchd (257) not building

Kevin Van Vechten kvv at apple.com
Mon Mar 17 11:08:44 PDT 2008

Please use DarwinBuild <http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/
darwinbuild/> when building launchd.  It takes care of dependencies
such as the missing headers below (though the quarantine issue is
separate).

Problems building launchd outside of DarwinBuild probably won't
receive much attention, since the issue is likely with the build
environment, not launchd itself.

- Kevin