[launchd-dev] launchd (257) not building

Ryan C. Spaulding rspaulding at arc.nasa.gov
Tue May 6 11:52:39 PDT 2008

Hi Quinn,

So I have DarwinBuild set up but I still cannot get launchd (258.1)
to build. How do I install the headers below? Can I just stick them
into the Headers directory. Also according to the two year README
(http://darwinbuild.macosforge.org/trac/browser/trunk/README) there
are the following commands called darwinbuildheaders and
installheaders. I cannot find these anywhere under /usr/local. Have
these commands been deprecated?

Thank you,

Ryan