[launchd-dev] Release vs. Debug builds and launchd codesigning

Steve Gehrman sgehrman at mac.com
Fri Aug 28 13:18:44 PDT 2009

I'm using a simple self sign cert to sign my app.  It works great when
building for Debug.  When I build for release I get this:

error from SMJobBless:

8/27/09 Aug 27, 10:50:09 PM	Path Finder[65031]	Error! Error
Domain=kSMErrorDomainFramework Code=3 UserInfo=0xeb5d80 "The operation
couldn’t be completed. (kSMErrorDomainFramework error 3 - The client
and tool did not match requirements.)"

I've check my settings and I don't see anything different with Debug
and Release, so I don't think it's that.

Anyone seen this?

-steve