[launchd-dev] 10.4 & 10.5 Launch Agent compatibility

Steffan A. Cline steffan at hldns.com
Wed Feb 18 05:37:46 PST 2009

on 2/18/09 2:43 AM, Quinn at eskimo1 at apple.com wrote:

> At 15:27 -0700 17/2/09, Steffan A. Cline wrote:
>> Well, once the launchagent is working, it will restart as expected in the
>> event of a crash. I wonder if a startup item is a fair work around to get
>> the launchagent working?
>
> Are you still talking about on 10.4.x?
>
> S+E
Yes, sir. I did try this on my dev box and it works. Seems like a lame
choice but what other options are there to get a gui app to run without a
user logged in?

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
Steffan at ExecuChoice.net                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : steffan at hldns.com
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member