[launchd-dev] gui doesn't launch at login

Nehemiah Dacres vivacarlie at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:42:54 PDT 2009

I have an account that no longer launches any processes after login. It's
not the only account on the comp and not an admin account. The computer is
an iMac G5 (2ghz 1GB ram)  before iSite. the desktop doesn't change, i need
to use a key combo to log out, which one it is I'm not sure because it takes
a while and I try a few. (i think it's ctrl+option+esc). I think this might
be an issue with the user's login script or preferences. what steps are
there between login and system menubar service's startup? also, it may be
important to note that the account was created before I upgraded to leopard,
when it was running tiger.

--

"lalalalala! it's not broken because I can use it"

http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=194281&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&cid=15927703