[launchd-dev] Working with overrides.plist

Dean Shavit acn-lists-dean at macworkshops.com
Thu Sep 3 08:01:27 PDT 2009

Kudos to the launchd team for finding a way of allowing a sysadmin to
disable / enable a launchagent in /Library and the new by-uidNumber
settings for launchagents on a per user basis. That solves a few
issues for me. However, other than having to programmatically
manipulate the overrides.plist, is there a sanctioned command to do so?

I've noted of course that launchctl -w doesn't do it (as the man page
states).