[launchd-dev] Launch-on-Demand WWDC session

René v Amerongen appledev at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 14 13:59:32 PDT 2010

This is great. but the most usefully gesture is to make the session public.

Like steve said, the seats where taken very quickly, so a lot of us didn't have a change to come.

Please make it public. Launchd is to important in the system to leave us in the dark.

Thank you very much.

Op 4 jun 2010, om 19:56 heeft Damien Sorresso het volgende geschreven: