[launchd-dev] Launchd xml DTD?

dreamcat four dreamcat4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:23:27 PST 2010

No,

You guys don't have one. Or if you do then its not in trunk branch
anyway. Oh well, theres always hope for some kind of utopian future.

Incidentally, for the man page issue, what I tried to do was this:

$ man launchd.plist -Pcat > file

But the problem was the lines needed to extract from it were all screwed up.

Eg:
     L La ab be el l < <s st tr ri in ng g> >

and so on for all of the xml key definitions.

Hence my question for a proper XML DTD.