[launchd-dev] Giving a process privileges, started by an agent, same as to the process, started by Terminal

eveningnick eveningnick eveningnick at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:35:22 PST 2010

Hello!
Is it possible? I have an agent, that starts (forks and execs) an
another process (when a certain event occurs). But this process
started has limited capabilities (in contrary to an application,
launched by a user from a terminal). Can i somehow ask a system to
grant privileges to make my new spawned by an Agent process to have
asme credentials as the one launched "by hands"? (MacOS X 10.5
Leopard)