[launchd-dev] Launchd

Cameron Mc Gorian cameron at sello.me
Thu Dec 6 22:25:28 PST 2012

Hey,

I have a server app that I need to to start when the computer runs. To start it in terminal I would type

sudo ~/.bridge/server start

I had a look at the docs re Daemons and Agents and wrote a .plist of my own to start the process but it does not seem to be working. This is the .plist

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd>">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>Label</key>
    <string>com.getbridge.bridge_server</string>
    <key>ProgramArguments</key>
    <array>
        <string>/Users/MacbookPro/.bridge/server</string>
        <string>start</string>
    </array>
    <key>KeepAlive</key>
    <true/>

    <key>RunAtLoad</key>
    <true/>
</dict>
</plist>

Am I doing something wrong and if I need to ask this question somewhere else then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Cameron Mc Gorian