[launchd-dev] Facing problem with launch daemon on logout

Quinn "The Eskimo!" eskimo1 at apple.com
Mon May 7 03:39:46 PDT 2012

On 4 May 2012, at 05:09, Nandini Vijayashankar wrote:

> Iam not running through commandline.
> I have a plist file in /System/Library/LaunchDaemon.This plist file invokes a shell script which starts my daemon process

Right.  But how are you loading this job?  Does the problem happen if you explicitly load the job (via launchctl load)?  What about if the job is loaded implicitly (by restarting the computer)?

Share and Enjoy
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware