[launchd-dev] The entitlement of build-in SSL VPN

朱立韬 slinloss at 126.com
Sun Oct 20 23:41:39 PDT 2013

Hello,

we are looking for a solution that allow people to access to our internal network securely through a SSL VPN channel.Because we've customize the SSL protocl,so the traditional VPN and the VPN On-Demand can't meet our requirments.The issue is that we need entitlement to build a system wide SSL VPN.As I know Apple has some list of people who are interested and you invite some of these people(on your descretion),like Cisco AnyConnect,OpenVPN Connect.How can we get permission to use the SSL VPN private interface?Looking forward to your reply.Thank you.

--

Best Regards,
Slin