[launchd-dev] StartCalendarInterval Issues

Tyler Crouse tyler.crouse at utah.edu
Wed Feb 4 15:33:33 PST 2015

Hello,

I work at the Marriott Library at the University of Utah and I help manage the Mac computers on campus. I am working on a script that will check some things and then send an email. The script works just fine when run manually or when using a LaunchDaemon and the RunAtLoad key, but it will not send the email if I use the StartCalendarInterval key. The script writes to a log whenever it runs, so I see that it runs, it just doesn't send the email. Does anyone know of something in launchd that is causing this issue?

Thank you,
Tyler Crouse
Marriott Library ITS, University of Utah
Mac Support Group