[launchd-dev] correctly running service still getting 'Service only ran for 0 seconds.' log entries

Damien Sorresso dsorresso at apple.com
Wed May 27 11:34:19 PDT 2015

You can file a Radar asking, but I highly doubt it would happen. The launchd changes in Yosemite were substantial, and a lot of new infrastructure was put in place to support fun new features like this. (Also see `launchctl print` and the launchctl(1) man page for other new and fun subcommands.)
-damien