[launchd-dev] 100% repeatable Kernel panic caused by launchd

Joe Auricchio jauricchio at apple.com
Wed Jun 1 10:43:32 PDT 2016

Camden,

OtherJobEnabled is documented to be a dictionary of booleans, not a single string.
Launchd should log an error message pointing this out and ignore the key. Instead it crashes, which is definitely a bug! :)
The bug will be addressed in a future release; meanwhile you can work around by changing the plist to
<key>OtherJobEnabled</key>
<dict>
    <key>org.apache.httpd</key>
    <true/>