[libdispatch-dev] Linux platform porting project

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Mon Nov 9 20:11:04 PST 2009

Kingston,

I think you misunderstand.   The libkqueue project is a prerequisite to pointing libdispatch to Linux, at least at this stage of the game.  If you have a different approach you'd like to try and have the code in hand then by all means propose the appropriate diffs to this list, but it sounds more to me like you're waiting for someone else to port it, in which case I can only suggest taking a seat in the viewing gallery and waiting for efforts already underway to be completed.  I don't think saying "we need to do this" really adds any value right now. :)

- Jordan