[libdispatch-dev] State of the Linux port (with blocks support)

Mario Schwalbe schwalbe at inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Nov 19 06:21:58 PST 2009

Hi,

this time I compiled with LLVM/GCC 4.2.1. Here are the brief results:

dispatch_api:           pass
dispatch_c99:           pass
dispatch_cascade:       pass
dispatch_debug:         pass
dispatch_priority:      fail
dispatch_priority2:     fail
dispatch_starfish:      fail, spins forever
queue_finalizer:        pass

dispatch_after:         fail, spins forever
dispatch_apply:         pass
dispatch_drift:         fail, spins forever
dispatch_group:         pass
dispatch_pingpong:      pass
dispatch_read:          fail, spins forever
dispatch_readsync:      pass
dispatch_sema:          pass
dispatch_timer_bit31:   fail, spins forever
dispatch_timer_bit63:   fail, spins forever

dispatch_plusplus:      pass

Hopefully, those tasks that don't terminate fail due to the same
problem, so I'm going to investigate this issue further.

ciao,
Mario