[libdispatch-dev] libdispatch port to FreeBSD (was: [libdispatch-changes] [27] trunk/src)

Stacey Son sson at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 15 07:31:09 PDT 2009

On Sep 14, 2009, at 7:19 PM, Kevin Van Vechten wrote:

> EV_RECEIPT is useful to disambiguating error conditions when
> multiple structures are passed to kevent(2); or to disambiguate
> error conditions in kevent(2) itself and the action requested (for
> example EBADF may refer to either the kqueue file descriptor or the
> file descriptor to monitor).

Kevin,

Thanks for the clarification.  I have created another patch for
FreeBSD to add EV_RECEIPT.

Robert,

Look for another patch coming your way to review.

Best Regards,

-stacey.