[libdispatch-dev] Windows compatibility

Paul Marks shadowofged at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:45:14 PDT 2009

Vincent,

Libdispatch not currently available on Windows. Furthermore, the
significant architectural differences between Windows and other *nix
platforms will pose an large hurdle to any porting effort,
particularly the reliance on pthreads (POSIX) and kqueue (BSD).

I'm sure Kevin or a few others could comment in more detail.

   - Paul