[libdispatch-dev] Solaris portability - PATCH - getprogname shim support

Joakim Johansson jocke at tbricks.com
Fri Jul 23 19:44:55 PDT 2010

Thanks for the pointer - unfortunately it seems to be Linux only.

The good news is that the main libdispatch sources now build and link on solaris when built together with my local bastardized stubbed out version of libkqueue - with a single problem in configure.ac in one of the m4 scripts for libdispatch - hope to sort that out  next week. I'll try  to see if I can polish things up and give you some patches for libkqueue as well.

What remains now is also to get a few of the libdispatch unit tests portable as well, but I've now managed to compile, link and run over half of them with some success... :-)

The bulk of the work after that will be to get libkqueue robust on solaris.

Of course, there is also that little matter of testing and debugging the full  solution :-)!

Cheers,

Joakim

This email was sent from my iPhone, so it may be unusually terse.