[libdispatch-dev] libdispatch build on MacOS-X does not execute events

Fabien Mottet fabien.mottet at inria.fr
Fri May 7 02:15:38 PDT 2010

Hi, all. I checkouted libdispatch sources on libdispatch.macosforge.org
svn rev-188. I built it under MacOS-X. Then, I try to run binaries in
testing folder.
They run, but created events are never executed (when I put a printf in
async functions, I don't see it).
By the way, when I do the build with standard MacOS-X libraries, the
runs are good and I see my printf.

Here is my configure adapted command from INSTALL file:
	./configure \
	    --with-apple-libc-source=/Users/me/GCD/Libc-594.1.4 \
	    --with-apple-xnu-source=/Users/me/GCD/xnu-1504.3.12 \
	    --enable-legacy-api \
	    --disable-libdispatch-init-constructor \
	    --enable-apple-crashreporter-info \
	    --enable-apple-tsd-optimizations \
	    --enable-apple-semaphore-optimizations

To have the build work, I had to:
	-add Block_private.h file
	-#define USE_APPLE_CRASHREPORTER_INFO 0 into config/config.h
	-Change __PTK_LIBDISPATCH_KEYX to Libc hard values since the symbols
were no found at build

I have MacOS-X 10.6.3 and Xcode 3.2.2.

Do you have any idea how to make it work?

Thank you,

--
Fabien Mottet