[libdispatch-dev] A couple of issues with the libdispatch project page

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Fri May 21 16:43:04 PDT 2010

I wanted to get back up-to-speed with the current GCD goings on, and
started reading through the libdispatch website.  Unfortunately, I had
a few problems with the information on the libdispatch page:

1.  The git repository on the Wiki
(git://git.macosforge.org/libdispatch.git) is a dead link.  Is there a
different repository path?
2.  The wiki link for the libdispatch-changes mailing list is
incorrect (instead, it points to the libdispatch-dev mailing list).
The "*-changes" mailing list page is present on the server if you
correct the link in your browser.  I did try to correct this myself,
but even as a logged in MacOSForge user it did not provide an editing
option.

Finally, there appear to be some significant differences in the source
code released as part of the 10.6.3 Open Source release (84.5.5:
http://opensource.apple.com/source/libdispatch/libdispatch-84.5.5/)
compared to the contents of the svn repository.  Should we assume that
the repository is the most current?

Thanks,

-Brent