[libdispatch-dev] BUG in libdispatch: 10F569 - 1730 - 0x11

Ruben Laguna ruben.laguna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:35:45 PDT 2010

Hi,

My system (MacBook Pro) is crashing/freezing  regularly 20 seconds after a
wake up and the last message in the Console.app  before the crash is a

SystemUIServer[184] BUG in libdispatch: 10F569 - 1730 - 0x11

I downloaded the git repo to find out what this means and if it is really
related to my system freeze.

according to queue.c the format of this log is

_dispatch_log("BUG in libdispatch: %s - %lu - 0x%lx", _dispatch_build,
(unsigned long)line, val);

So build 10F569, line 1730 (which file?), value 0x11.

Anyone can tell me exactly what this error log means , how to workaround it
or point me to the right forum to ask?

Thanks /Rubén

--
/Rubén