[libdispatch-dev] Windows Port

Paolo Bonzini bonzini at gnu.org
Fri Oct 22 15:37:00 PDT 2010

On 10/21/2010 08:06 PM, Brent Fulgham wrote:
> I've noticed that the WebKit builds on Windows have started making use
> of libdispatch.

Do you have a pointer to the changesets that introduced this?

> Do you think we might get access to these changes in the libdispatch
> project?  I'd sure love to take advantage of them!

You _must_ be able to get access to the source code used by the WebKit
nightly builds, according to the LGPL license of WebKit, unless it can
be considered a system library.  This is definitely not the case for the
Windows port of libdispatch.

Paolo