[libdispatch-dev] Question about event handling in libdispatch

cee1 fykcee1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 07:09:10 PDT 2010

2010/9/1 Robert Watson <robert at fledge.watson.org>

> This seemed to work quite well -- the one real downside to the current GCD
> API is that it required a moderate amount of book-keeping in the consumer to
> handle suspending dispatch sources.

Do we need some APIs like putting a set of sources in a group, and then can
suspend/resume them all?

Also libdispatch will not remove/disable a kevent associating with
suspending sources, implementing that feature may incur some overhead(Since
we need check all sources associating with a kevent).

Regards,
- cee1