[libdispatch-dev] libdispatch on VS 2008 and VS 2010 64bit

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:39:17 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Jun 13, 2011, at 2:30 PM, DrPizza wrote:
[.... snip a long, interesting conversation ...]

My two cents is that I strongly agree with DrPizza on the scaling behavior between 32/64 bit and would support moving in that direction as a general policy.

Use of the uintptr_t is something I've had to do in my own Windows 32->64 bit efforts, so it doesn't seem too ugly a convention to use for these purposes.

Best,

-Brent