[libdispatch-dev] Static Analysis for leaks with dispatch_objects

Mike Lewis mikelikespie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:46:11 PDT 2011

Thanks.  I will surely file a bug.  In the meantime I think I'll just resort
to making a C++ wrapper for dispatch objects that will do reference counting
for me similar to shared_ptr or something similar to WebKit's RetainPtr [1].

Thanks,
Mike

[1]
http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/JavaScriptCore/JavaScriptCore-461/wtf/RetainPtr.h