[libdispatch-dev] CFLite packages for Linux

Mark Heily mark at heily.com
Sat Sep 3 13:05:23 PDT 2011

On Aug 31, 2011, at 11:44 PM, Brent Fulgham wrote:

> I sure hope you were using our OpenCFLite stuff (http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencflite/), which tries to stay in sync with the Apple releases (though I haven't updated to 10.7 yet).

Hi Brent,

 I used the Lion source code drop from Apple, with a few trivial patches. I see you have done some work to port CFRunLoop.c to Linux, and that is something I'll take a closer look at.  Let me know when you get the updated version, and I'll give it a try.

> (It sure would be nice if this could be hosted on the MacOSForge!)

Agreed, this would be a good candidate for an open source project and having it on Mac OS Forge would be a logical place for people to contribute patches back to Apple.

Regards,

 Mark