[libdispatch-dev] lib dispatch worker threads may loop depending on compiler optimization

Joakim Johansson jocke at tbricks.com
Sat Sep 17 01:28:56 PDT 2011

On 17 sep 2011, at 10:19, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> So, it was a bug in your code (non-instantiated template) the whole time? ;-)

Yeah, yeah, yeah… :-)

There is also the other case cited to get clang++ workable on Solaris (gcc builds clang just fine, resulting clang doesn’t build clang unfortunately), which we need to sort out.

> What happens if the code in question is fixed - do you get a full run with clang++?

Not quite yet, we are working on it (we have a fairly sizable code base that is being built, both open source and proprietary…) - most likely some more cruft on our end that needs cleanup - stay tuned. The diagnostics provided are _very_ nice btw.

Joakim