[libdispatch-dev] MountainLion libdispatch sources pushed to macosforge repo

Mark Heily mark at heily.com
Thu Aug 9 19:00:32 PDT 2012

On 08/09/2012 01:23 AM, Daniel A. Steffen wrote:

> Looking forward to contributions of portability fixes for other platforms!

I've attached a patch which addresses most of the build problems on Linux. The
only thing left to do is implement the functionality found in
<libkern/OSByteOrder.h> as needed by src/transform.c. When I manually disabled
the building of transform.c, I was able to compile libdispatch.so on a 64-bit
Debian Linux system.

The patch includes a copy of <sys/queue.h> and strlcpy() copied from the
FreeBSD 9 source tree.

This patch does not include any portability fixes for the testsuite; I will
work on this later and submit a separate patch for it.

Thanks,

 - Mark