[libdispatch-dev] Merging Lion branch to trunk

Mark Heily mark at heily.com
Mon Jul 30 18:30:37 PDT 2012

On 07/30/2012 04:59 PM, Daniel A. Steffen wrote:
> I'm preparing for the opensource release of the MountainLion libdispatch to the macosforge repository.
>
> As part of that effort I'm planning to merge the Lion branch
> 	http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/libdispatch/branches/Lion
> to trunk (replacing the trunk with the branch).

Thanks!

Wouldn't it be easier for you to just merge the MountainLion sources to the
trunk and skip the intermediate step of merging the Lion sources? I would
prefer to submit portability patches against the MountainLion branch instead
of Lion. It would also be easier for you to integrate patches against the
latest shipping version of OS X.

Regards,

 - Mark