Setting svn:keywords on all Portfile's

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Oct 26 17:57:23 PDT 2006

It appears that in CVS we have automatic keyword substitution on $Id$, for example:

$ head editors/xemacs/Portfile
# $Id: Portfile,v 1.24 2006/06/09 23:18:02 blair Exp $

However, this isn't being updated in svn since the svn:keywords is not set.  I
committed to editors/xemacs/Portfile yesterday, but it's still showing the last
commit in CVS.

I propose setting svn:keywords to 'HeadURL Id LastChangedBy LastChangedDate
LastChangedRevision' on all Portfiles, which will enable all five keywords that
svn supports.

Is anybody using the following strings in their Portfiles that would be replaced
and modified by svn:

   $Author$
   $Date$
   $HeadURL$