Did someone bork eval_variants?

Paul Guyot pguyot at kallisys.net
Mon Apr 16 02:36:15 PDT 2007

On Apr 16, 2007, at 6:10 PM, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Well, yes, they do.  But that should come as no surprise. :)

Well, I have exactly the same diff with the configuration files (the
file:/// url is different, but that's all). I'm out of clues.
The error ("extra characters after close-quote") would come from a
typo in trunk (but I don't experience it), a svn conflict (but you
said no local modification) or a local file that gets evaluated. What
is sure is that it is not coming from a particular portfile since you
have that for all ports.

Paul