[32084] trunk/dports/devel/codeblocks-devel/Portfile

Anders F Björklund afb at macports.org
Sun Dec 16 15:08:56 PST 2007

Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>> fetch.type	svn
>>  svn.url		svn://svn.berlios.de/codeblocks/trunk
>> -#svn.tag		4365
>> +#svn.tag		4737
>>  worksrcdir	trunk
>>
>>  # autoconf >= 2.50, automake >= 1.9, libtool >= 1.4
>
> Does changing a commented line really change anything in the port?

Nothing whatsoever, just keeping my comments where I remember them
(basically it just means I tested this revision, after a bug report)

But it was better to apply the code fix upstream, than doing a local
workaround in MacPorts only. Good news is that it builds again now :-)

--anders

PS. In theory you could uncomment the line in question, should there
ever be a problem in later revisions - something that happens from
time to time, since most of the developers use Windows or Linux...

But since it's a "-devel" port, I prefer it to be tracking the trunk
rather than doing random revisions freezes or making svn tarballs -
if you want that, there are the "nightly" builds available upstream:

http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5358