[MacPorts] #13352: Shortened "Assign to" list in tickets

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Dec 21 14:38:50 PST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007, at 12:33, William Siegrist wrote:

> Like I said in my previous comment, the list is limited to accounts
> that can modify tickets. Thats just committers right now. Sorry I
> wasnt more clear in this most recent comment. I can give more
> permissions to the regular users, but to make them show up in the
> assign-to list also lets them resolve tickets and change
> properties. It was already decided on another ticket that the
> properties permission was to be just committers.

Landon Fuller is a committer:

http://cia.vc/stats/author/landonf@macports.org

Why doesn't he show up in the list?

Same goes for:

http://cia.vc/stats/author/bbyer@macports.org
http://cia.vc/stats/author/blair@macports.org
http://cia.vc/stats/author/fenner@macports.org
http://cia.vc/stats/author/pkern@macports.org
http://cia.vc/stats/author/toby@macports.org
http://cia.vc/stats/author/yeled@macports.org

These are all listed as maintainers of at least one port, and have
committed to the repository in the past, but are not in the assignee
list.