A 1.4 release

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Sun Feb 4 02:26:25 PST 2007

On Jan 31, 2007, at 1:17 AM, Paul Guyot wrote:

> On 31 janv. 07, at 02:47, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:
>
>> 	-) anything else I'm missing...? Anyone care to diff the two code
>> bases? ;-)
>
> Diffing should definitely be done. I can't do it for the next three
> weeks, though.

	I'll diff trunk and the release_1_3 branch (I incorrectly called it
darwinports_1_3 in an earlier post) to see what else is new from the
latest release, but as I'm planning to cut a fresh branch off trunk for
1.4 I don't think it'll be that crucial for other than the ChangeLog
(that is, of course, assuming everything is working dandy on trunk ;-).

> There is also the ruby port group changes that currently make many
> ports only compatible with HEAD.

	Did you author the group? Do you happen to know in what revision it
was committed?

> Paul

	Thanks for the information Paul! Regards,...

-jmpp