[22096] trunk/dports

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Sat Feb 17 18:00:29 PST 2007

On Feb 17, 2007, at 2:19 PM, source_changes at macosforge.org wrote:

> Revision
> 22096
> Author
> yves at macports.org
> Date
> 2007-02-17 10:19:56 -0800 (Sat, 17 Feb 2007)
>
> Log Message
> Rename PRICE to PRICE-aqua to avoid name collision with gnustep PRICE,
> move it in aqua directory
> upgrade Portfile to xcode group and current version 0.8.1

	Just a friendly reminder: actions like these should state explicitly
in the commit log (and elsewhere if possible, like trac tickets for
instance) that the maintainer has granted his/her blessing (I spoke to
mww and he told me such was the case for this one), even if it is just
to avoid misunderstandings. Other than that, nice move!

	Regards,...

-jmpp