[22092] trunk/dports/python

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Sun Feb 18 11:36:43 PST 2007

On the other hand, I just tried installing bittorrent and it built
with python2.4, while the py-wxwidgets port built on python2.5, so
the py-* is already broken, with some py-* ports building against 2.4
and others against 2.5.

BTW: AFAIK for the GNOME (py-gobject, py-gtk, py-orbit, etc) python
ports, pay attention to the GNOME developers--they want to switch the
entire GNOME python stack from 2.4 to 2.5 at one time.