[27033] trunk/dports/textproc/chmlib/Portfile

Mark Grimes mgrimes at macports.org
Sun Jul 15 22:50:59 PDT 2007

fcp://@bubbs.biola.edu,%235000280/Mailbox/%23218807261#trunkdportstextprocchmlibPortfile
>> ]trunk/dports/textproc/chmlib/Portfile
>>

> Is there is a reason not to enable examples by default?  If it doesn't
> have undesirable requirements and it is useful, perhaps it should be
> enabled by default, adhering to our principle of minimizing variants.
>
> Mark

I suppose not, I just figured people whom are installing it as a
conduit to another app or a library for their own applications would
not want 6 additional binaries hanging out in /opt/local/bin.

I'll happily roll it in if you'd prefer, it does have some end user
functionality benefits obviously.

Mark Grimes, MacPorts
http://www.macports.org/