p5-berkeleydb dyld problem

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Sun Jun 10 16:57:24 PDT 2007

Cyril,

I went to FreeBSD to see how they do it.
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/ports/databases/p5-BerkeleyDB/Makefile?rev=1.31;content-type=text%2Fplain

I think that method could be used to fix the portfile so it works with
both versions of berkely db.  If you are able to make a patch that would
do it and attach it to the ticket that's be great.  If not I'll try it
later.

Mark

Cyril Bellot <cbellot at sky.fr> on Sunday, June 10, 2007 at 4:37 PM -0800