build glib2 universal binary on PPC

Isaac Huang iclaymore at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:15:48 PST 2007

The glib2 configure script makes conclusions about endianness and
atomic operations from host cpu type, and generates headers with such
assumptions inside. I've searched this list and someone said glib2
needed a patch for this. But I couldn't find this patch, and I also
lack enough knowledge about glib2 to fix it myself.

Any hint or suggestion is appreciated.

BTW, I don't have an Intel Mac so I can't build and lipo.

Thanks,
Isaac

--

Regards, Isaac