MacPorts v1.4.40 released for self update

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Tue May 8 10:07:31 PDT 2007

On May 8, 2007, at 8:52 AM, James Berry wrote:

> Hi Blair,
>
> On May 7, 2007, at 11:10 PM, Blair Zajac wrote:
>

>> On May 7, 2007, at 9:59 PM, James Berry wrote:
>>
>>> Here's the change log:
>>>
>>> James
>>>
>>> Release 1.4.40 (7-May-2007, tagged at r24909 by jberry):
>>>

>> James,
>>
>> Thanks for pushing this release out.
>>
>> Did the changes to bz2 make it in in the unarchive?  I didn't see
>> the revisions in this list.
>
> I do remember something about those, but it's  bit foggy. Did the
> changes make it into trunk, or is there a particular ticket they
> were submitted on?

	Archivemode supporting both creating and unpacking *bz[2] archives
now works, both in trunk and in the 1.4.40 release. Blair fixed some
bits and I fixed others, but I can't find the relevant commits for
the live of me at the moment, But in any case, it should all Just
Work, otherwise I'd be happy to look into it!

	Regards,...

-jmpp