*.bak files in svn

Elias Pipping pipping at macports.org
Wed May 9 21:42:46 PDT 2007

Hi,

yes there is.

I switched from 7.0.243 to 7.1a to get rid of the patches
and the code involved with appending & applying them.
However, such beta releases happen seldom and I'll have to
out.

I plan on waiting for 7.1. to be final, then I'll split up
vim into vim and vim-devel, so that vim-users aren't *forced*
to go bleeding-edge. I might switch from release+patches to
snapshots however, so the .baks' contents might or might not
become obsolete eventually - I can't tell yet. For the time
being I found it reasonable to keep them; they will be
removed as soon as 7.1 is out.

Regards,

Elias