Trac 500 Internal Server Error attaching files sometimes

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Nov 24 14:31:02 PST 2007

I'm trying to attach files to tickets I made (#13397, #13398) and
it's taking a long time, then eventually timing out with this and not
attaching the file:

> Internal Server Error
>
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and
> was unable to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator, admin at macosforge.org and
> inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
> have done that may have caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server
> error log.

I waited awhile and retried and then I could attach the initial file
to both tickets. Then some minutes later I tryied to attach revisions
and it failed again. After a few minutes it worked again. Not sure
what's going on.