smoothing leopard

Paul Phillips paulp at improving.org
Mon Oct 1 09:22:48 PDT 2007

Leopard is supposed to come out this month (for real this time) and
there are many ports that don't build - a lot more than there are bug
reports.  Maybe it's not a big priority but if it's of interest I have a
leopard test system and can gather data on what doesn't build and why.
If there is a consensus to let leopard settle further before worrying
about it, then I don't want to clutter trac with bug reports.

Is there a clear delineation between what should be considered an
upstream bug and what should be addressed in macports? Sometimes it's
obvious but not always.

--
Paul Phillips      | These are the climbs that apply men's soles.
Vivid              |