gcc42 fails to build with texinfo 4.11

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sun Sep 30 17:59:48 PDT 2007

Hi Rainer,

I can confirm that I get the same problem trying to build
port:gcc41.  I haven't the time to read the upstream mailing list
just now (thanks for the link), but, assuming that this is considered
a bug in Texinfo that will be fixed, I'd suggest downgrading if the
GCC maintainers don't intend to apply patches to older GCC release
lines.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang