Request for MLT and Kdenlive inclusion in MacPorts

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Mon Dec 15 01:06:21 PST 2008

On Sun, 2008-12-14 at 14:20 -0700, Bryan Blackburn wrote:
> If you call it mlt-devel there definitely wouldn't be an issue with
> pulling
> it from svn; if they only offer svn access, no tarballs, then there's
> really
> no choice but to pull from svn then.

Dan made changes lately in SVN to allow compilation under MacOsX. But I
did not test myself. If you can compile MLT with the required options,
then we can ask Dan to release MLT.

Can you try compiling:
http://www.kdenlive.org/user-manual/downloading-and-installing-kdenlive/installing-source

Get back to me on macports list and we can organize a release soon.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel