gtk2 x11 category and quartz variant

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Thu Dec 25 12:49:41 PST 2008

It's less weird than 'glui' which doesn't even use X11 and is in
there...

We could do something like qt which have separate qt4-mac and qt4-x11
variants... or we could create a separate 'toolkit' secondary category
for all of these (lesstif, openmotif, fox, qt*, gtk, gtk2, etc etc)

Honestly, I don't really think it's worth it... /shrug