[MacPorts Lint] Portfile Lint Errors for: dpkg

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Feb 6 13:23:09 PST 2008

There is no detriment that I can discern by naming patchfiles "patch-
*.diff" as port lint recommends. There is a detriment by not
following this convention which has been discussed at length before
on the list.

This warning has been in port lint for quite some time already. It's
just now been made an automated email.